with Dementia. Some of the things we did included:
- Becoming a Dementia Friend
- Creating updates to our Communication Tool
- Raising awareness of Dementia
- Offering training on Dementia
- Getting involved to make Edinburgh Dementia Friendly
All round the city you will start to see adverts and changes aimed at making Edinburgh a Dementia Friendly City. You can follow the changes on Edinburgh Councils Website by following the LINK HERE
You can help cure the stigma of dementia by doing six little things. To find out more about the six easy ways to help someone with dementia you can read the dementia stigma leaflet. It's just about understanding a bit more about dementia and the small things you can do to help people with the condition.
You can join the conversation on Twitter at #dementia6littlethings.